We’re looking for an editor and project manager with experience creating content for the tourism sector to join one of our teams. Job responsibilities include being in charge of editorial content, including copyediting, fact-checking and managing relationships with our network of freelancers. You will also write articles, including longer-form feature pieces, blogs, video scripts and more, as needed. The position requires a native English speaker with an intermediate level of Swedish.
OTW is an exciting workplace where you have the chance to develop, grow and work with interesting and challenging communications projects! This position is located in our office on Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in journalism or several years of experience as a journalist or editor.
- You are an excellent writer with strong editorial instincts.
- You have an eye for detail and a love of grammar.
- You are a native English speaker and have at least an intermediate level of Swedish.
- You are constantly looking to learn more and broaden your knowledge.
- You have an understanding of everything from social and digital media to traditional media.
- You are used to running and executing projects from brief to follow-up.
- You work well under pressure and are structured and solution oriented.
- It’s an advantage if you have experience working with content for the tourism sector.