OTW is Scandinavia’s leading and most-awarded content agency, working with film, digital, social media and print content for some of Sweden’s most exciting brands. We work closely together in creative, effective and fun teams.
About the position
Job responsibilities include being in charge of editorial content, writing, fact-checking and managing relationships with our network of freelancers. You will also write articles, including longer-form feature pieces, blogs, video scripts and do proof-readings and translations. The position requires a native English speaker with an intermediate level of Swedish.
OTW is an exciting workplace where you have the chance to develop, grow and work with interesting and challenging communications projects! This position is located at our office on Lilla Klädpressaregatan in Gothenburg.
Who you are
- You are an excellent writer with strong editorial instincts.
- You have an eye for detail and a love of grammar.
- You are a native English speaker and have at least an intermediate level of Swedish.
- You are constantly looking to learn more and broaden your knowledge.
- You have an understanding of everything from social and digital media to traditional media. Film production experience is an advantage.
- You are used to lead and execute projects from brief to follow-up.
- You work well under pressure and are structured and solution oriented.
- It’s an advantage if you have experience working with major multinational corporations.